[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Stormy's post

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 17:07:01 -0500

Oh Jamie...........you need to get out more, and find out what is really
going on at dog shows!  There are so many shows, (too many) and not
enough judges...
there are people judging groups and yes, I meant that in plural, who
never looked at anything but their own breeds---they have no concept of
what is required in their own breed, some of them.
       We have a great number of people judging dogs these days who
would be lost without the magazines to tell them who the winners should
be...it's sort of easy to figure out when you watch the televised dog
shows....when's the last time you were surprised watching those things?
    There ARE people who learn, because they want to...and there are the
game players, the politicians...they trade assignments, and wins, and
couldn't give you a sensible answer about a placement if their lives
depended on it..........
Peggy