[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: St. Bernard Parish

  • From: Colleen Donnelly <gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: RihadinK9@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 04:01:24 -0400 (EDT)

Still, my question is, how do you KNOW that that was a PETA person letting dogs
out of crates?

Which show was a PETA "card carrying member" putting anti freeze in dog's
bowls? Which dog died?

Yes, there were 2 PETA members euthanizing dogs. I saw that reported.

You say that HSUS has a 95 million $ budget and "virtually NONE of which is
spent on ANY shelter in this country". Tell me where it is being spent.

Colleen Donnelly
RihadinK9@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 9/10/2005 8:05:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx writes:
I think the "letting the dogs out of the crates" has run it's course? Can
you supply proof of that? That has been going around for ages. Good story
though! Where did that rumor get started?? How do you KNOW that was PETA. That
doesn't sound like a PETA move at all. If you had even an inkling of what they
DO do, you would see that that move would not be them.

Not recently, but one of the dogs a PETA member let out of its crate was
mine. Thankfully the dog found me and was a friendly dog (Collie). This idiot
also let several other dogs loose before someone caught her. If the police
hadn't gotten there as quick as they did she would have been seriously hurt....

I was at another show a couple of years after that where a card carrying
PETA member was caught putting anti freeze in dog's water bowls. One dog did
die that day.

Then of course there was the recent arrest of two PETA EMPLOYEES found
killing and dumping animals in trash bins.

As for HSUS.... I won't give them a nickle... even for Katrina relief. My
money will go to the local guys. HSUS had a $95 MILLION dollar budget.
Virtually NONE of which is spent on ANY shelter in this country.

Ginger Cleary, Rome, GA
"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security, will not
have, nor do they deserve, either one." Benjamin Franklin.
_http://www.rihadin.com_ (http://www.rihadin.com/)

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG BREED BETTERMENT REGISTRY

The only way to understand & estimate the nature of the dog is to study his
whole development. Such a task requires a sympathetic, dog-loving observer, who
tries as far as possible to enter into the innermost mind of the dog, and who
will know how to short-circuit all his purely human points of view. --Max von
Stephanitz

Whoever will only draw conclusions from the eminence of his own particular
point of view, will obtain a distorted picture. --Max von Stephanitz