[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sometimes "Thank you" goes a long way

  • From: Joannie <joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx, "marcatoshepherds@xxxxxxxxx" <marcatoshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 11:17:51 -0700 (PDT)

There apparently were a number of problems having all the entries go to one
person this year.  I think we need to go back to having each regional secretary
accepting the entries for their region.  I understand this was changed based on
some handlers needing to switch animals between regions at the last minute or
people wanting to only send all their entries to one place like the old days
with Rau.  It was supposed to be simpler, but I think it created more problems
than it solved.
Joannie