[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Slow mail

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 07:59:29 -0500

Ah, let us be understanding -- NO -- big dog shows for our wonderful GSDs
are out there on a Wednesday a couple weeks after
the most fantastic celebration of our Club etc. is over.  Just what do we
have to talk about now -- not much anyway unless it would
be O.T. and that is something we do need to be careful of, especially the
negative aspect of stuff.  Competition of any kind usually
will generate comments, let's face it Folks.  Oh, well, I will step aside
for now as I am really really a W. O. W.  --  Worn Out
Woman!!   It is no fun when you are unable to be with a GSD unless you are
with someone else.  Enjoy youth and good health
for as long as you can people.   I was impressed with some of the posts
about the travel to and from the celebration.  I know I
have done a lot of up and down traveling years ago, but no more.   Take care
and do your Facebook stuff, I am not a BIG
fan of it.  Indeed, I would do the "make a comment" thingy and nothing would
show up -- I finally found out you need to hit
the "enter" key.  Have a good one and be SURE to hug your dog (s)!  Norma
the not normaL woman.