[ SHOWGSD-L ] Slow mail

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 11:29:29 -0400 (EDT)

That is a half full half empty thing. I read the List as a great resource
and a good exchange of opinions.

The two or three people that post negative things, or hostile attacks just
get a laugh from me, and I ignore them.

I find the List interesting, informative, fun and a great way to get out of
 working.

And as for a slow day, I have over 189 posts yesterday when I checked in.
Most of them are about the law suit over Rin Tin Tin that is working its way
 through the United States District Court, and the Trademark office.

With the help of Daphne Hereford, we are getting ahead on the  litigation.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
gsyrfund.com
Asgard German  Shepherds
_http://www.asgardgsd.com_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come  together