[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Slow mail

  • From: Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 08:49:48 -0700 (PDT)

I do feel as a new person arrives to the showlist some are
misunderstood of what they write and it is taken
the wrong way.  It seems the best way to always
handle the situation if you do not like what another says
is not to retaliate on either side but look closely
of what is being said.  Do I like all the GSD's
I see today the answer is no but do I dislike
all the GSD's today the answer again is no.
There will never be any person that likes
the same GSD as the reason not everyone
owns GSD's from the same sire and dam.
Would it not be a dull world if everyone liked the same
dog?

Again the only time the list gets negativity is when
members retaliate in a negative way.  As my mother
always told me there are to sides to every argument.
No one is always right and you need to look for the good
in another.

Theresa

 Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Slow mail
 To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 7:43 AM

 I think people are tired of so much
 negativity being posted. Tired of the arguments.  There
 use to be a lot of fun not as much any more

 Sally