[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Showcasing Clients Dogs

  • From: Paula Aubrey <bigrbre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, dir@xxxxxxxxxx, Gsdpaz2@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 20:33:09 -0800 (PST)

I so much agree, I remember one of the 1st times I saw Lenny handle in the Expo
Center in Monroeville, Pa.....

Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Jimmy just put the polish on...Lenny was pretty darn good long before he
went to Jimmy. And if I'm not mistaken, Terry Hower had a lot to do with
how Lenny learned in the first place--
Lenny won his first Bests of Breed, his first group, and his first
Futurity several years before he went to work for Jimmy.........so let's
give credit where it's due. Most of the talent and ability was
there...Jimmy may have polished it...but he didn't get a beginner when he
got his hands on Lenny..........
Peggy

Paula
  Home of BigRbre German Shepherds