[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Showcasing Clients Dogs

  • From: Mary Ward <mlward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 11:37:53 -0800 (PST)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fran Henry" <fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>; <Gsdpaz2@xxxxxxx>;
"showgsd"
<showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 7:11 PM
Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Showcasing Clients Dogs
Kudos to the previous mentioned handlers who have done an outstanding job.
Lets not forget 2006 winner of the LaMar Kuhn's Award, Fran Foster.  (if I am
repeating something already posted forgive me haven't had the computer on for 3
days).  Frans husband Carl Foster has also showcased dogs for many years.
Believe he is retired now.  Julia Foster got talent from both sides.  Linda
Clark finished my first champion.  She is a class act in the ring while she has
your dog.  Always working her dogs watching them at all times presenting them
at their best.  What can I say about Fran has some of the best hands on a dog
you will ever see.  Greg Eschette is currently handing my young male.  One of
the nicest young men I have (think he is around 40, anything below 50 is young,
maybe even 55-60) met and to have handle dogs for me.  Greg and his lovely wife
Linda did so much for the effort of Katrina.  Actually more than most even know
about.  I feel our GSD world has produced some of
 the finest junior handlers I have had the pleasure to watch.  Of course I am
prejudiced with the current Best Jr of the year Miss Elizabeth.  I have seen
Lauren Schmidt, Ashley Miller many times both are former winners of the Robert
Hamilton Award.  Not naming any more lest I leave out more.  Our breed is
surely fortunate to have all of the specialty and all breed handlers showcasing
our dogs.  Sorry for the long post. (NOW BACK TO LURKING)  Mary L Ward

Mary L Ward
  Tulsa, Oklahoma
  Http://www.gsdcgt.com/marjo