[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Showcasing Clients Dogs

  • From: Mary Tripp <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dir@xxxxxxxxxx, <Gsdpaz2@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 18:31:09 -0600

There are many other handlers out there who know how to "show case" a GSD.

Linda Clark
Scotty Yergin
Greg Eschette
Bart Bartley
Jeff Greer

Just to name a few---and many of them have taken dogs to top rankings
without tremendous dollars spent on advertising.

And no, I am not slamming Jimmy, or Lenny, but we need to recognize the
rest as well

Mary

Mary Tripp         Mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.tripphill.com TRIPPHILL
KENNELS, H 512-267-2104