[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Show Results

  • From: "Robert Dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gailbauman@xxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 20:29:37 -0600

AS I have said before---I would never think of having the placing of the
judge the day before me influence my judging.  They have a concept and so do
I.  If I knew (and I never have) every placing from the day before I would
never be influenced.  I am my own person and will judge it the way I see it.
A funny thing however--a number of years ago I judged the last day of the
Triangle--winter show--.  As I am doing open dogs there is a great deal of
turmoil going on inside and outside the ring.  It was not mean--it was
laughter and some cheering and I didn't get it.  Well seems I put the last
points on a dog on Sunday that got his first on Friday night--3x5.  I had no
idea-----the dog went up all 3 days and finished.  I had no idea he had won
the other days.  Sandi CardOriginal Message -----