[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Show Results

  • From: PUD709@xxxxxxx
  • To: arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 20:05:28 EST

from what Im reading and perhaps i haven't read all-  you have to rely  on
the integrity of the judge.   judgeson Sunday do not attend  Saturday.  Judges
who judge Saturday-even though they are not judging on  Sunday usually wait for
thie catalog til after judging Sunday.   Hey,  you people(exhibitors) have to
put a bit of it on yourselves... When my husband  Sam and I judged on a Sat
and Sun weekend we never discussed the show from the  Sat judge to the
Sunday..I guess we both thought we each were the better judge  and did not
think we
would or wanted to be in fluenced by the others  judging.  I strongly feel that
people showing on the weekend should not  talk about the entries and who will
be there.  this is not the reason for  the list and i think a bit shady.  I
dont care if it is for social or other  reasons this is not the place to
announce the future- not the past. Pay your  entry-go to the show-brag after
the
weekend-but for no reason talk about the  upcoming one.