[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Show Entries - Part 2

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MissMic9@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 20:56:02 -0400

When I went to the four allbreeds and two specialty weekend in Monroe,
LA, almost two years ago, the same handlers were there at night as were
there in the daytime.  I think the GSD entries were the biggest on
Saturday, Saturday Night, and Sunday...but that may have been because
the owners had to work or something.  Some people still do work...and a
lot of those people bring their dogs with them, not send them with the
handlers.   All four days and both night specialties had specialty
judges, too...there were majors on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday,
Saturday night, and I think on Sunday night...the majors didn't hold for
Monday.
    Just another thought.........
Peggy