[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Schutzhund USA writes letter of opposition

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <GSDCALegislative@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 18:42:37 -0500

Then I hope you are also sending opposition letters from the GSDCA to Palm
Beach Florida opposing the MSN which is just about set in stone here.
GSDCA shouldn't pick and choose but rather send a letter for everywhere that
is coming on strong with Mandatory Spay and Neuter..........
AMY SAFDIR
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com