[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Schutzhund USA writes letter of opposition

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <GSDCALegislative@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 19:53:01 -0500

OK, folks...this looks like it's going to become a small
war..............and it shouldn't.  Yes, the club should write
letters...this should have been one of the main duties of the old
legislative committee, which got renamed RALEEF for some unknown reason...
   and it doesn't mean that people shouldn't write their own letters and
think that IF the club/committee/secretary/appointed person writes one,
nobody else needs to do it.

    Are we going to make the same kind of mess that Steve Gladstone just
made, sending a private letter with his own private opinions to the
Chihuahua club?  He has never been a member, never owned a Chihuahua, and
sent the letter on AKC Board stationary, stating that he was a Director, and
then saying he was only speaking for himself?  (on AKC letterhead,
tho...something that would get him suspended or maybe fired if he did that
in the business world).......
    Let's not fight about who writes what....everyone should be writing
letters, sending faxes, and making phone calls..............
      Peggy