[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Saturday Riverside /Friday night at the fights!

  • From: "" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:01:15 -0500

Kathy and all..first let me state, I didn't coin the thread "fist fight" I
also quoted what had been posted by another. However, by your own admission
there was a shove. Once you lay hands on someone it is a big deal. Trust
me, I am speaking from personal experience. Even if it is ONLY verbal, the
AKC considers it a big deal and expects the it to be handled accordingly.
So just because everyone "thinks" it wasn't a big deal..it is a big deal to
the AKC. Peter Gaitor just confirmed this to be via phone. As stated I
couldn't care less who hits who, shoves, or name calls who. In my world, it
was a fight between two guys, it got heated, its over, move on,
unfortunately the AKC considers conduct prejudicial to the sport. Also keep
in mind that I know of a person or so, who seems to thrive on complaining
to the AKC even when they are equally as guilty, going as far to trump up
the incident to create problems for others by making themselves look like a
victim, or at least that is what happened to us, fortunately it didn't work
and the 4 witnesses told the truth and nothing came of it.Christine

hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steve and Christine Grainger
WWW.HICKORYHILLGSD.COM