[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: San Antonio

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 17:57:29 -0800 (PST)

So you must be the one who put the chill on Miami's Sunday show!!!! Shame on
you! LOL sheila
Jim Ealy <jhelee929@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I saw that!!!!!!! Just for that I
am gonna do a "freeze your ya yas off"
dance and send it to TEXAS!!!!!!! You are just plain mean woman!!!!!
Cindy Bartley will have to shop for me and Ileana will have to
drink for me!! LOL
Lee Ealy
Michigan

PS> There is still hope! If Gary S. heads down there, The Frostbite Express
will follow!!! Go Gary Go!!!! LOL