[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: San Antonio

  • From: ORSuite@xxxxxxx
  • To: jeanniemccann@xxxxxxxxx, murk@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 21:51:16 EST

I have a magnet on my frig that says " Makes No Difference where  I roam,
Texas will always be Home Sweet Home!" That truly is my home away from  home!
And San Antonio!? ALWAYS have to go there for a time of it!!   Nothing like it
anywhere else!!  Especially THIS time of year!  All  decked out for holiday AND
it's kinda nice to be able to wear shirt sleeves  instead of all that heavy
outer wear!  We started having snow today!!
Well, folks down there --Here I come!  Plane leaves at 6AM from here  in
upstate NY!  Can't wait!!  AND I am going to a dog show to  boot!  Of course,
what
would a trip BE without that??!!

Chris K

"Do Right and  Fear No One" --from the Stephanitz Family  Crest