[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sad day with Keith Hitt's passing

  • From: Tindrock1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 20:03:17 EST

I'm not sure if someone posted already, but Keith Hitt passed away yesterday
after a 3 year battle with cancer.  Keith was 38.  Keith left a beautiful
wife, Michele, and a 2 year old daughter, Isabela.  It is very sad for those of
us
who knew Keith well.  He did attend the national this year for a few hours,
as dog shows and the german shepherd dog was his love, aside from his family.
Keith campaigned his recent dog, Ch. Tindrock's Fire Storm (known as Storm) at
NIMH to RWD at the 2004 national, and then finishing him in 5 straight shows.
  Due to his illness, Keith was unable to continue his campaign as a special.
 Keith was so proud of Storm, and I was happy to help make Keith's dream come
true by sharing Storm with him as a puppy.  That was my legacy to Keith.
With Michele's support, I hope to restart Storm's show and breeding career, and
continue the legacy he started.  Services will be this Saturday in St. Louis.
I don't have the details yet, but I will post them as soon as I have further
information.   Cheryl Olson/Tindrock