[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sad News (St. Louis)

  • From: "Robert Dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx>, <Blackoaks1@xxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:55:17 -0600

Exactly Patty and Gary,
Fran Foster brought Keith up to our seating area (Caralon and Robert and I)
and Keith was so happy to be there.  We really had a hard time understanding
what he was saying  EXCEPT Scootie--she manged to get it.  Fran was
wonderful--told him if he needed to leave send someone and she would come
and get him.  He had extra blankies and constant attention.
KEITH--GOD REST.  YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MANY OF US CARED FOR YOU.  Sandi