[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: SITTING FEES/Photographers

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blackhawkfarmsllc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 12:04:53 -0500

Hi, this has been an interesting thread.  A "little" touchy at times but
educational and "interesting" nonetheless.  Reminds me of the neat
book I just read - it calls the dog in it a - "free thinking dog"!
Personally, I think they all are, especially GSDs.  Now, to have
free enterprising thoughts here on what goes on at our shows is
"interesting" ---  TIA    Norma no L