[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: SITTING FEES/Photographers

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, <wdlnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 13:21:03 -0700

 I have to admit I never thought about cropping off the Copyright information!
Often I crop out a lot of the background on the computer when I scan a photo
I bought  to make  the photo  "fit"  on the web site or an Ad and get it down
just the dog.......and if  the Copyright info is off to the side.....it is
cropped off.
I just never thought of it.
It would be better if the information was  right on the 'sign'   that is
included that
say's W.D.or whatever......then it will remain in all photos for sure.

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com