[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L - National Entry Alert/HUH?

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 16:12:55 EDT

Then if you are saying that the premium for a one day specialty looks too
much like the National premium (which I find hard to believe, one is about
1/4  of an inch thick) but if that is your position, your gripe is with the
person  who submitted the premium/approved the proof.

I'm sorry Kathy, I've been chair for more than a few shows using 3
different supers over the years.   I send a copy of what I want  the premium to
look like to the super, they send it back to me for  approval.  If I am doing
back to back shows, and I have, I'll sometimes ask  for different color
paper. If there is a screw up (say a wrong number for a  hotel, a typo) it's on
me.

In this case, the super prints what they are given, no more, no less.
It's up to the exhibitor to check dates.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 9/23/2009 4:03:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I did  NOT use the online service but rather faxed the hard copy entry from
the  premium I was mailed.
The two entry forms are simply too similar to  discount that there is a
problem.  It is too easy, judging by the  number of people only in the last
24 hours that have discovered "OMG" I did  enter the wrong show.
The entry forms were NOT clear as to which show as to  which you were
entering, they had the same logo and in fine print "Tuesday  before  the
show".