[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L - National Entry Alert/HUH?

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: dick_jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx, InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 15:17:23 EDT

Dick, respectfully, I disagree.

I just went to the Rau site and the DAY(S) and DATE(S) are  clearly marked.
 They are marked on the left hand side when you enter the  "upcoming show
"section, they are marked on the premium list and they are  marked on the
entry form.

THREE PLACES.

Most of us are used to on-line entry services and we've entered dogs in
clusters and know to review the dates and entries before hitting "submit".

Now, what some may not have been ready for is that this year, there is a
multiple choice...they have the option of entering a Tuesday show AND the
National, which starts on Wednesday.  So, they clicked the first link, not
bothering to look at the date.  I get it, but the fault does not belong  to
the super.

Have you actually gone to the entry site to take a look or are you just
making the statements below based on the fact that some made errors?

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 9/23/2009 1:21:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dick_jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

it  should be on Rau's dime but if they refuse the Parent Club needs to
step up to  the plate and deal with Rau accordingly.
Can you just imagine the  scene at showtime for those that fall through the
crack and cannot come into  the ring ............Dick  Jones