[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L - National Entry Alert/HUH?

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: CagGra@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx, dick_jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 17:13:02 EDT

I wasn't commenting on their IQ.

What I WON'T do is blame the superintendent for people not checking dates.
This is the first year we've had a specialty before the National.   I get
it.

OK, some have said the cover page of the premium for the Specialty,
although it's a LOT smaller, COULD be confused w/ the National premium.
Hmmmmm....OK.

HOW is that the super's fault?????  (They print what they are given,
remember????) And how is that different than the clusters we enter????  You
know, when we get 3 or 4 premiums all in the same envelope w/ the same or
similar logos all at one location?????

Glad your entries went in correctly Jeff <G>.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 9/23/2009 4:22:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
caggra@xxxxxxx writes:

You are  so right Kathy...I guess everyone that did it wrong is just a
certifiable  moron!??