[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Review

  • From: "Lindenhill GSD" <Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 07:46:31 -0600

The print industriy is really struggling with the advent of virtual
technologies, retailers are trying to decide when(not if) they will stop
 investing in the Sunday inserts in lieu of electronic alternatives. Large
 Newspapers are starting to go virtual, perhaps we(the GSDCA) should
consider
 when we have reached the point that the lack of ad revenue has severely
 dimminished the product, perhaps considering dropping the dues and sending
 electronicly(or web hosted) to those willing to take the review in that
fasion. Might have some benefits on the membership side(something to
 consider)
I would take that way, if I knew it would increase the content a great deal.

Food for thought,