[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Review

  • From: "Lindenhill GSD" <Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 07:38:11 -0600

The print industriy is really struggling with the advent of virtual
technologies, retailers are trying to decide when(not if) they will stop
investing in the Sunday inserts in lieu of electronic alternatives. Large
Newspapers are starting to go virtual, perhaps we(the GSDCA) should consider
when we have reached the point that the lack of ad revenue has severely
dimminished the product, perhaps considering dropping the dues and sending
electronicly(or web hosted) to those willing to take the review in that
fasion. Might have some benefits on the membership side(something to
consider)
I would take that way, if I knew it would increase the content a great deal.

Food for thought,