[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Review

  • From: myjoygs@xxxxxxx
  • To: silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 11:08:23 -0500

I personally think that is a great idea, this story is so
heartwretching and I think we need to give recognition and thanks to
the marine who lost his life for us and the dog that was his devoted
partner, protector and fellow soldier.  I would love to see the marine
and dog honored at the National, I bet there wouldn't be a dry eye in
the house.