[ SHOWGSD-L ] Results / THANK YOU/ Corresp. Sec.'s.

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 15:21:58 -0700

THANK YOU Linda for posting this petition for all of us.
It IS rewarding to most of us to see  serious concerned
exhibitors and breeders and Judges signing this Petition.
Those who are very serious about this Breed and the Mission
Statement of our German Shepherd Dog Club Of America and
our Breed Standard are stepping up and signing this petition.
It should be sent to every Specialty Club across the U.S. by
their Corresponding Secretaries.   It is a very important reason
that many of us belong to Clubs and the GSDCA and continue
our  memberships.

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com