[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Results / THANK YOU/ Corresp. Sec.'s.

  • From: Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 15:48:24 -0700 (PDT)

There has been great support for the Petition 210 signed it the last I looked
so it is clearly shows
what the members feel about this.

http://www.petitions24.com/oppose_german_shepherd_dog_standard_revision_coat
_color_and_dq

Theresa

 Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Results / THANK YOU/ Corresp. Sec.'s.
 Date: Thursday, October 31, 2013, 6:21 PM

 THANK YOU Linda for posting this
 petition for all of us.
 It IS rewarding to most of us to see  serious
 concerned
 exhibitors and breeders and Judges signing this Petition.
 Those who are very serious about this Breed and the Mission

 Statement of our German Shepherd Dog Club Of America and
 our Breed Standard are stepping up and signing this
 petition.
 It should be sent to every Specialty Club across the U.S. by

 their Corresponding Secretaries.   It is a
 very important reason
 that many of us belong to Clubs and the GSDCA and continue
 our  memberships.

 Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 www.marhaven.com