[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Request Imput.....

  • From: "D.D. and Bonnie Ardoin" <cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 17:43:25 -0500

AOL EmailMolly- I think you suggestions regarding a reduced cost for members at
the National, etc, is a good idea and I am sure the board members will take
your suggestion under consideration but that said,  you did not help me to
update the web site article like I requested.  We need input as to improving an
existing article and bring it up to 2006 standards.  Paul, how about something
about RALEEF?  D.D.
P.S.  I did not list the other three co-authors hoping people would go to the
web site and read the article to see who they are.