[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Reflections and Blessings

  • From: "billie" <arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 07:40:17 -0800

Great post Ed.
I feel as though we in the GSD community are all "family".
We share triumph's and sorrow's, the bitter the sweet.
The extended family of we German Shepherd Lovers, is unlike any other. Very,
very special.
I am thankful for many things in my life and I count this "community" among
them.

Beryl Eshom......who is off to buy the mini carrots and the cheese for
stuffed celery that I forgot when I shopped!!
Arelee GSD
Davis, CA.