[ SHOWGSD-L ] Reflections and Blessings

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 07:05:40 -0800 (PST)

There are folks that are smarter than I am, there are folks that are healthier
than I am, there are folks that are better looking than I am, there are folks
that are kinder than I am,there are folks that are more patient than I am,
there are folks that are more loyal than I am, there are folks that are more
loving than I am, but I am 100% convinced that there is no one that is more
blessed than I am...I define a  blessing from a religious point of view, so to
me a blessing means an undeserved and unearned gift.....the family and friends
that have been sent into my life are blessings that can not be equaled by
anything on this earth...I did nothing to earn these people that have touched
my life...this is what I am thankful for...Happy Thanksgiving...being happy is
a choice we can all make..its not always an easy choice, but still we can
always make it..Ed Hill