[ SHOWGSD-L ] Recommend a herding site to visit

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 07:14:37 -0700 (PDT)

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am on sabbatical for the coming year to
studying herding behavior in German Shepherds.  I know that some of you
participate in herding, and I would like to know if there are particular sites,
trainers, clinicians, etc. that you think I would be interested in visiting.  I
am also interested in talking with people, via a structured interview, about
their experiences in training their German Shepherds in herding.  If you would
be interested in being interviewed, that would help me in the research as
well.  I can also use photos and video, with owner permission, for a
presentation that I am putting together.  If you have suggestions, or would
like to be involved in any of the above ways, let me know!  This will be fun,
and we may learn something!  Please email me privately.

Zoa

Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockgermanshepherds.com
Home of Multiple Group Winner  GCH RiverRock's Hotel California (Callie) HSAs
RN BN
Ch. RiverRock's Heart of The Matter (Luke)
RiverRock's Straight From The Heart (Sera Jane) PT  Ch. pointed
RiverRock's Karla v Kenlyn (Karla) HT Ch. pointed