[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Read if you can

  • From: myjoygs@xxxxxxx
  • To: riatagsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, bedkar@xxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 10:38:06 -0400

I love Nora Roberts and Danielle Steele.  Was really into Stephen King and Dean
Koontz but he is to twisted for me! : )  Nicolos Sparks is another one I Iike,
I love to read when I have the time! : )

 From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
 Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 19:33:40 -0400
 Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Read if you can
 To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 In a message dated 6/24/10 3:00:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
 frontiergsd@xxxxxxx writes:

 IF you need a suggestion on a series of books Lee Child had a 'Jack
 Reacher'
 series that is FUN! All but one of his 14 books is in my library website.

 Rike and I read all the Reacher books. Go for Andrew Vachss, The Dresden
 Books, and Dome was great. Also, I am now going through the Randy White
 books, another fun read.

 The last Reacher book, 61 was good, but read some Dean Koonz too.

 Evan Ginsburg
 Asgard German Shepherds
 http://www.asgardgsd.com/
 Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

OST is Copyrighted 2010. All material remains the property of the original

ANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION
F ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
S A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

OST is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the original
MANNER