[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: You jest

  • From: Louis Christina <lourogsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gweickelt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 14:34:02 GMT

Oh yes I have 8 track tapes along with 45's, 33's and 78's. I also have a
Grinding Stereo console I purchased in the 60's while overseas in the Air
Force, with a tape deck, turntable, AM, FM, short wave radio, 8 speakers to
play the tapes and records on and still sounds great. At least it did awhile
back until a puppy chewed the cord which I kept unplug. Haven't got around to
getting another cord.__________Louie