[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rainbow Bridge

  • From: "Becky T. Dickson" <gretchanya@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 09:36:47 -0500

 We said goodbye to Gretch this morning after a sudden onset of multiple
seizures. She was my introduction to the Shepherd world, the reason I began
showing dogs in obedience, and ultimately in conformation. She was mostly East
German (read incredibly stubborn), and was known in these parts for eating just
about anything - often to the tune of hundreds of dollars in vet bills (The
most notable item was a pin cushion.)
She is responsible for half of my kennel name, and probably more than half of
me. "Just a pet," friends, but it's nice to know someone is watching out for me
from above. I know she will be as fierce a protector in death as she was in
life.

Gretchen vom Haus Licher CD TC HIC OFA H/E GSDCA 13 Club Member

Official PIA - Quasi-Matriarch - Renown for her ability to ingest virtually
anything

November 28, 1995 - November 18, 2008

It will never be the same.

?Becky T. Dickson