[ SHOWGSD-L ] REMINDER #4 DIME A DAY CHALLENGE

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 08:11:01 EST

YES - This is Reminder #4 for the DIME A DAY CHALLENGE!  We need to  see some
posting indicating that your $13.70 has been sent, this is not the time  to
be shy or "hide your light under a bushel".  I happen to know that some  of us
have already stepped up...SHARE with the list!  Encourage those you
personally know on the list; we will even accept this small amount from any of
your
friends and family that you can bring into this DIME A DAY CHALLENGE!   We are
not proud, the more the merrier! We will gladly take the $13.70 from  ANYONE
who wishes to participate.  You can give it in someone else's name (  even one
of your beloved dogs).  Sometimes, we need to be  nudged...sometimes the
nudging occurs when we see evidence that a goal will be  reached...that is why
I am
urging everyone to POST YOUR GIVING - this will  ENCOURAGE and REMIND others
to follow suit.
To those who are wondering about having an auto payment sent to Pay Pal -
you can do that through your own bank...it is very simple and all banks have
the
 ability to handle it...give them the recipient, the amount, the date of
transfer and in this case the email where you want Pay Pal to send  the money
and that is _windwych@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:windwych@xxxxxxxxx)  marked for LHSH.
Look at the recent posting about the starving GSD in Chatsworth -look at
your own dogs.  That is just ONE example out of hundreds that are out there
just
like that.  $13.70 from each of us would ensure that poor babe  (and MANY
others like him) would have food, hugs, love and a warm and  comfortable place
lay his head.  Come everyone let's join our $13.70  together and make this
happen.  WE CAN DO IT!  To put it in  perspective, the cost of making ONE of
our
recipes that we are so joyeously  sharing is more than $13.70. STEP UP! STEP
UP!
In case you missed it, you can send your DIME A DAY CHALLENGE of $13.70 to
LHSH
c/o Cambridge Trust Company 494 Boston Post Road Weston, Mass. 02493 Attn:
Ms. Linnehan OR via Pay Pal using the _windwych@xxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:windwych@xxxxxxxxx)  email as the recipient  marking it for the LHSH
DIME A DAY CHALLENGE.
 Now we can look forward to  seeing ALL the posts telling us that we as a
group of GSD lovers have stepped up  to the plate and met the DIME A DAY
CHALLENGE!  I have to go to work now so  continue to have fun and if I can a
chance I
will get back later in the  day.  Everyone stay safe and to those who have
dogs at the National, may  all your goals and dreams come true!   Pauline

Pauline Moon  - _www.ropajagsd.com_ (http://www.ropajagsd.com/)
Ropaja German  Shepherds: Member: GSDCAmercia &  GSDCAtlanta
Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)