[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: REMINDER #4 DIME A DAY CHALLENGE

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: hollywoods@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 09:20:26 EST

THANK YOU!!!!.for posting to the list - we need to have EVERYONE post to  the
list..it really encourages others to do the same and when people see the
posting it encourages them to do the same...it really is a "vicious" (really
not
the right word in this case) circle!.. but HEY I am not proud when it comes
to  trying to help the unfortunate ones in our beloveth breed that TRULY NEED
us...IF NOT US? WHO?  WE ARE their LAST HOPE and SAFE HAVEN!

Pauline Moon  - _www.ropajagsd.com_ (http://www.ropajagsd.com/)

In a message dated 11/7/2008 9:07:19 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
hollywoods@xxxxxxx writes:

I sent  mine! Come on guys we are a long way from 1100 list members by the
total!  Of course we dont have the total from the list members that are at
the  National yet but have all the Pity Party People sent?