[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Question concerning the upcoming vote and dogs entering the FSS...

  • From: Lindenhill German Shepherds <lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 16:48:15 +0000 (UTC)

I'm curious is it possible to get membership reports regarding new
members(names not numbers) over the past twelve months and monthly additions up
to voting time?
Or how up to date is the membership list on the PC website

regards,

From: Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: kmc <kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; fk.fasano <fk.fasano@xxxxxxxxx>; walflwr2
<walflwr2@xxxxxxx>; GSDCAOffice <GSDCAOffice@xxxxxxx>; GSDCAmembers
<GSDCAmembers@xxxxxxx>; greypines <greypines@xxxxxxx>
Cc: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; lewieB <lewieB@xxxxxxx>; linnloch
<linnloch@xxxxxxxxxxx>; helengleasonus <helengleasonus@xxxxxxxxx>; dwylie237
<dwylie237@xxxxxxxxxxx>; gsdchablis <gsdchablis@xxxxxxx>; hummingbird
<hummingbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; ekolan1 <ekolan1@xxxxxxx>; longspeakgs
<longspeakgs@xxxxxxxxxxx>; scharo1 <scharo1@xxxxxxx>; norberge
<norberge@xxxxxxx>; jmoses0924 <jmoses0924@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Jun 1, 2014 9:56 am
entering the FSS...

I guess the cost would be the 49 cent stamp or bulk mailing, envelopes, cost of
paper ballots, hiring
someone to do it and does the GSDCA not need a Tabulating Agent? I do not know
how many
members there are but that would determine this.

Why was there not a proposal for the members to vote on for AKC to approve FSS
for
those that what the White Shepherd breed separation? It seems this would be a
fair vote so both sides to decide once
and for all know to see what the majority of members want. It seems one sided
for the white GSD clubs after in the past
the GSDCA got the letter from the AWSA voted on it to approved it and then
rescinded it. The UKC allows white GSDs to
show with the GSDs and has the separation breed for the White Shepherd why does
AKC & GSDCA not want to do the same?

Theresa

On Sat, 5/31/14, Barb Hively> wrote:

I, myself,
would like to know what EXPENSE the GSDCA paying for the
"proposed" standard change? Since no
"special" ballot is going out, there really
isn't any additional expense for the membership
vote? The GSDCA would be sending out a ballot
anyways, so I am not understanding all of the expense
everyone keeps mentioning.

Just wondering.

Barb Hively -
PA