[ SHOWGSD-L ] Puppy help needed

  • From: murfamx4@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 14:58:20 -0400

Thank you to everyone who was so kind as to offer an answer to my 6 1/2
week old GSD's illness.  I called the vet and by the grace of God he
had an opening at 6pm tonight. So Yeager is going in tonight.

  I will try to answer some of the other questions too.

1 The pups have been dewormed twice so far and will be getting the
third this Fri.
2 They are completely weaned and on dry food
3 Yeager eats and within 5 min. it comes back up still in whole kibble
and a large
    amount of Phlem, he re-eats it and it stays down.
4 He is still gaining weight and as far as I know he doesn't have
diarrhea.
5  I don't think he could have been skipped with the deworming because
we only take the pups out one at a time and check their color coded
collars.
6   They had their first series of Puppy shots last Thur.

Thanks again for all your help.  I'll tell you what the findings were
tomorrow.

Glenn
Shaden Shepherds