[ SHOWGSD-L ] Puppy help needed

  • From: murfamx4@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 09:18:47 -0400

Thank you for all of your support.  It makes this a LITTLE easier.  It
occurred to me last night that Yeager is waiting for me at the Rainbow
Bridge and is probably enjoying a big bowl of kibble and not worrying
whether or not it is going to stay down.  He is Probably snuggled up
with Willy, Lea, Donovan, Donna, Kelly, Janie and Sam waiting for me.
I miss the little guy a lot but I still have 6 to keep up with and
monitor. All the little kids in the neighborhood were in my yard last
night playing with the pups.  That made me and my wife smile.
   I always think its harder (at least for me) to have to put a puppy
down because they had so much to live for.  So much happiness, laughs
and companionship to bring to others. If its an older dog that has
lived a full and happy life you know they enjoyed themselves and for a
much to short time kept us company and safe.

Thanks again

Glenn
Shaden Shepherds