[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Puppy Vaccinations

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: c.fuller2@xxxxxxxx, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 09:30:15 -0700

Yes we too use a LIMITED VACCINE PROTOCOL.  The very same that Jean Dodds
uses, at the time we started it, we didn't know about her.  We were
gratified to learn she uses, recommends, and teaches about these "core "
vaccines.  Her way was easier however, as we were giving distemper and parvo
seperately, rather than the Progard DPv
combo.   We give them at 9-10 weeks , 14  wks and 18 weeks,...another at six
months.
We give ONE rabies shot in a lifetime, and our titers prove that is plenty.
In fact in our puppy contract it states that the use of a 5-in1 or 7-in 1
type of multi valent vaccine VOIDS ALL GUARANTEES.  We provide the links and
or the hard copy to Dr Dodds research and the Rabies challenge fund.
Education is key.

Kathy
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
~or~
http://www.germanshepherdssocal.com
PUP-DATED:  MAR 8, 2009
HOME OF:

CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle

WE SUPPORT DRUG AND DYE TESTING