[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Puppy Question

  • From: SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 21:09:05 EDT

 Hi Laura - My whelping box is the length of my garage and divided into two
sections. The 4'x6' section is the whelping box portion where the pups are
delivered and stay with the mom until their eyes are open. Then I removed
thedivider and the remaining section has the pine shavings. The pups quickly
learn on their own to go potty in the shavings and sleep in the other
sectionwhich has carpetings and bedding. Although they do run and play
through the shavings . When the pups go home, I give the new owners a bag of
shavings and tell them to put the shavings in their yard where they want the
pup to go potty and to take them to that area after every meal or when they
wake up from sleeping. It works great and makes housebreaking so much
easier.Kay Springer www.showboatgsd.com Home of Multi BISS & Group Winning
Ch. Rohan's Reward TC, HT, RN, CD

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at
AOLAutos.