[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pro Plan Oy Vey!

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, destinogs1@xxxxxxx, Shepherds4us@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 14:25:34 -0400 (EDT)

If you order a large amount from Tractor Supply, they will deduct off their
 list price.  Mine does $1.00 a bag off.

Carol

In a message dated 7/5/2013 10:59:26 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx writes:
Just an  FYI...Tractor Supply carries Purina products.  So do a lot of  our

local/rural farm stores and I have noticed their pricing is better than
the
PetCo & Petsmart pricing.

Kathy, member  GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd  Champions
visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message  dated 7/5/2013 11:51:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
destinogs1@xxxxxxx writes:

I've fed  Purina Performance for 20  + yrs. and had no problems.  I now
feed
the new  version called  Sport.  No problem. Yes, it is very pricey.  Talk
to  the  store manager and make  deal on a lower price, if you purchase
enough
food.  Don't bother trying to make deals with Petsmart, it  didn't  work.
I purchase through Pet Supplies Plus and am very  happy.  The  other option
that might work for you is to purchase  through a feed and grain  store.
If
they sell Purina products  they might just add your feed onto  their order
and
that would  increase the weight that they are purchasing and  give them a
better  price on their order also.
For my money, Purina is the  way to  go.  My dogs eat 3 cups a day, that
also includes the males,  and  some are a little heavy.

Mary