[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog other than a GSD

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 13:08:26 -0500

Oh, please, I also agree with Evan in that there is NO better dog than our
splendid GSDs.  However, as I said in my previous note, if a person isn't
able to have and care for one, for a LOT of reasons, sad as they may be,
the next best is --- as most folks in response have mentioned (smaller was
the main issue) Poodle, Shetland Sheepdog, Aussie, Papillion, and a few
other "smaller" breeds.  All can be considered for sure.    Norma no L