[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PURINA NATIONAL SPECIALTY SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENT

  • From: Lindenhill German Shepherds <lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 21:01:12 +0000 (UTC)

Again, regardless of the Purina money, I just want to know whether or not the
board intends to pass along trophy(or any other) expenses to regional clubs. I
do think it is reasonable to have the discussion(out in the open of course) and
would hope the final word would be no, considering the tremendous burden that
would be to the regional clubs. Tish's email did not go so far as to declare
future years (2011, 2012) safe from that action.

The question that is more important in the long run(which this issue raised for
me), is what ultimately is the financial condition of the club(which I posed to
the board). Nadine has been kind enough to get me part of the way to that end,
but more is expected. And much of that detail(and I agree) is not likely to be
published on this or any list.

Looking forward to the BOD's responses.

regards,