[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PP

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 18:24:00 -0800 (PST)

I had my veggies today. I had a Bloody Mary for lunch. I did the shopping today
so was away from the puter. I had 2 drinks as soon as I got back because I was
afraid I may have fallen behind the PP group. :0)
Terry
Stormy435@xxxxxxx wrote:
Yeah, what's with this "green and yellow veggies and lots of fruit" anyway.
Lots of bread, pasta, chocolate anything, soups are good, but I'm off to bake
a cherry pie piled with french vanilla ice cream as soon as it comes out of
the oven.
And The dogs will get a bone.

:-)
Stormy
P.S. I eat veggies about like a kid does. Because the doctor tells me to,
not my mother.

In a message dated 11/4/05 7:09:46 PM, fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> I bet Peggy is drooling on her keyboard :0) Did you have whipped butter
> with honey to go with that ???? I am going to need to swim laps just thinking
> about the fats and carbs:0) Fats and carbs have been my life long friends.
> Terry
>
> Fran Henry wrote:
> Well, shoot!
>
> I lost the whole morning at the computer trying to find results,=20
> reading other "stay-at-homes" emails.
>
> Finally, I stirred my bones and made bread.

Stormy Hope
www.FairhopeGSD.com

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original