[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PP

  • From: "billie" <arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Terry Cochran" <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 18:39:36 -0800

You Pity Party listers are making me hungry for soup. I made a big pot
today, but it went across the street to my neighbor, whose husband recently
passed. I didn't think of ladling some out for me. She will still have
family with her for a few more days. I made Tortilla soup, sent some long
sour cream and Doritos's to float on top.
Oh well, there will be another soup day. I particularly like to put a pot on
when it's raining.
All this talk about what color shirts or sweat shirts we pity partiers want,
I don't see how we can pick a color that suits all.
I like Zoe's idea of iron on transfer's then we can all buy our own shirt in
whatever color we like. Just think about the rainbow of various colors when
we all wear them to shows or next years National. We will be recognized as
the "official" PP by the unique design.
If anyone is keeping tabs on a color preference "vote", I would vote for
either blue or purple. It seems we have quite a few with a purple
preference. So would that group be the "purple pity party people"?

Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD
Davis, CA