[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PP

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 18:09:08 -0800 (PST)

I bet Peggy is drooling on her keyboard :0) Did you have whipped butter with
honey to go with that ???? I am going to need to swim laps just thinking about
the fats and carbs:0) Fats and carbs have been my life long friends.
Terry

Fran Henry <fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, shoot!

I lost the whole morning at the computer trying to find results,=20
reading other "stay-at-homes" emails.

Finally, I stirred my bones and made bread. You have to understand. =20
When I'm stressed, I either make soup or bread. Didn't have the fixings=20=

for soup, and didn't want to stray from the computer -- and besides, it=20=

was 68=BA in Colorado. So I made bread.

Picked up my 6-year-old grandson from school; went to the park with=20
Luke and Cinder and threw the Frisbee. Grandson wanted to pretend he=20
was a dog, and picked up the Frisbee in his mouth. YUCK!!!!!! Don't=20
think I'll share that with his mom. The dogs were in heaven. I'm just=20=

now letting Luke exercise -- he looks like my same old boy, for which I=20=

give fervent thanks.

The bread is awesome.

I WANT TO BE IN CONCORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fran, at home.

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original