[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PAWS exception

  • From: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: RihadinK9@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 11:22:54 +0000

No but we are required to have concrete runs and a separate septic system-

And a) not a lot of people would be able to afford that and b) then there
are the issues with zoning that most places have that wouldn't even permit such

a set up.

that maybe true but I can tell you if the state of Illinois did not have an
animal welfare law that required licensing there would be 150- 200 dogs living
in hell in Amboy Illinois. It is only because of this act that the state was
able to go in and take these poor animals from this woman. Heaven only knows
how many more cases there are that we don't know about.

My state inspector was here last week and he told me he is so far behind
inspecting licensed kennels because he has been out checking on complaints of
people not taking care of their animals. So if it is a little harder for me I
don't care it enables the state to protect those who can't protect themselfs